To apply for a Schengen visa to Italy, you need standard insurance for traveling abroad. The 21st century gives us new technologies and, fortunately, you do not even need to leave your home to get and buy medical insurance for a visa to Italy. You can compare the offers of different insurance companies and immediately arrange everything online yourself using the convenient service www.sravni.ru, which I recommend using to all friends and readers ITALY FOR ME.
Let's look at all the nuances of design
- Travel countries: choose Italy or just Schengen (suitable for all European countries)
- Type of policy: one-time or multiple for a year (if you are requesting a multi-visa)
- Start of trip: select the date of the planned departure for which the ticket is booked
- Number of days of insurance: 90
- Traveler's date of birth: your date of birth
- Type of rest: passive, active, winter sports, extreme sports, professional sports - carefully study the explanations for each item.
Important: remember that by making medical insurance you not only satisfy the requirements of the embassy / consulate for a Schengen visa, but also make your stay in Italy more comfortable in case of accidents.
Click the COMPARE button and get offers from all companies in the market that can be sorted by policy value or customer rating. Popularity criteria can not be taken into account.
Also in each offer you can see in detail what is included in the cost of insurance. The average price of ordinary insurance for a multi-visa for 90 days is about 6,000 rubles.
We select the appropriate option, for example, from Tinkoff for 5870 rubles and click on issue.
Fill in the fields as an example. Please note that you can take out insurance both for yourself and for friends or relatives.
Click GO TO PAY. It remains to enter the details of your Visa or Master Card.
We click to pay and immediately after payment you will receive an email with a confirmation of purchase.